TellThebell is the official survey portal of Taco Bell, anyone can share their experience depending on their last visit to Taco bell restaurant. Taco Bell looks into the provided online surveys to improvise their services and foodings. Moreover, users can gain USD 500 cash by taking part in a lucky draw. Read to explore the TellThebell survey questions.
TellThebell survey questions!
- What requirements are needed for Taco Bell survey?
You must have a device connected with valid internet connection, valid Taco bell receipt and official TellThebell portal.
- How to take part in a USD 500 taco bell luck draw?
Once you complete the survey questions, you will find a pop-up stating do you want to take part in the USD 500 challenge? Simply provide your Name and Phone number in TellTheBell portal. If you win, you will get a call from Taco Bell. You can even check the winning list online at Taco Bell portal.
- Is it safe to provide numbers in the TellTheBell survey portal?
Yes, it’s completely safe to provide a number in Taco bell official portal for taking part in USD 500 cash challenge. You will get a phone call from Taco Bell, if you win the lucky draw.
- What are the questions asked in the TellTheBell survey?
Below stated are the questions asked in Taco Bell survey.
- Accuracy of your order
- Portion size of your order.
- Cleaning parts of the restaurant like parks, gardens, etc.
- Appearance of your food.
- Speed of the service.
- Friendliness of the staff
- What to do if 16 digit code is not available in Taco Bell receipt?
You can input store name, date and time in TellTheBell portal to proceed with Taco bell online survey.
In this article, we have stated TellTheBell survey questions. If you have any doubt or kindly, note it in the given comment section. We will look into it!